- Reviewed New Order
- Analyzed Time Requirement
- Calculated Bills of Materials
- Generated Production Plan
- Coordinated the Plan
- Generated Weekly Reports of Production Status
junior production planner
- Validating and calculating key properties of ordered insulating glass units such as thermal conductivity, solar values and soundproofness
- Entering, monitoring and checking for customer orders accuracy
- Technical interaction with manufacturing managers, sales managers, vendors, and customers to coordinate and accomplish production improvements/alterations
- Preparing cutting schedules for each glass thickness and size based upon inventory levels, existing orders, and forecasted demand
- Making technical drawings
- Overall production master plan, making sure that the schedules are met and customer orders are delivered within time frame.
- Preparing weekly and monthly production plan schedule.
- Assisting the Production Planners to print and distribute job orders & technical drawings.
- Follow up with Production Managers on product readiness and shipment status.
- Integrated aggregate monthly plan (PSI) down to individual production lines and issued weekly schedules for 1000+ skus to drive maximum customer service while maintaining inventory targets.
- Analyzed historical sales to calculate SKU level service policy and safety stocks to ensure a 98% on-time order fulfillment target while achieving budgeted turns and working capital commitments.
- Worked closely with Customer Service support teams and Sales to ensure customer’s priorities are fulfilled.
- Collaborated directly with manufacturing on process flow & schedule adherence initiatives.
- Performed regular demand segmentation analysis to identify potential dropped skus causing non-value added inventory.
- Create production plan based on MPS generated by headquarters.
- Expedite work orders to production.
- Work hand on hand with shipping to ensure OTD.
- Production plan control.
- Track and request raw material.
- Finish goods stock inventory control and raw material control (High volume runners/safety stock).