- Import & Export of the Bulk data through Data Loader.
- Created objects, custom fields, tabs, different Page layouts based on the Record Types.
- Migrated the components from Sandbox to Production through change sets
- Created Process documents, Email alerts, Mail Templates in/for SFDC.
- Led training activities for new sales resources on Salesforce.com usage and navigation.
- Customized existing workflows of salesforce.com CRM for leads capture and closure as per organizational ROE
- Leading, training & monitoring the performance of Sales team members to ensure efficiency in sales operations and meeting of individual & group targets; monitoring competency grids and identifying training needs for skill / competency up gradation.
- Efficiently conducting management programs like team management, stress management, time management and change management for HP internal sales team as well as sales force of partner organizations.
- Determining training needs, identifying training gaps & conducting programs to enhance operational efficiency of entire team to ensure profitability.
- Ensuring implementation of training and development initiatives to enable career and skill growth by designing & delivering training on products with technology, features, competition analysis and highlights for sales pitch.
- Coordinating with country category (product) managers for details of new products introduced and imparting knowledge to the team via email, class training or con-call to keep them updated of the latest product development as well as publishing weekly information bulletin to enhance product awareness.
- Designing and conducting customized training programs and ensuring that training & development initiatives are aligned with the organizational goals and culture by utilizing contemporary pedagogy, learning tools and methodology
- Collecting and collating program feedback and carrying out value added analysis to enhancing program effectiveness.
product trainer (customer and vendor service)
- Communicate with the traveller and sell holiday packages over calls.
- Solving the traveller queries and provide them the best possible solution.
- Helping the traveller to choose the best package sent by our vendors.
- Training all the vendors and make them aware of Travel Triangle CRM.
- Responsible of achieving the monthly sales targets.
- Handling the traveller on, before and after trip chaos.
- End to End grooming and account management of newly on boarded agents on the platform.
- Setting up a structured feedback mechanism to assess effectiveness of the training programs. Analyzing the feedback inputs to improvise the system of training delivery.
- Conducting events at various locations across Northern India and conducting presentation on HP products (hardware, ink, toner as well as fleet management & security solutions for printing and imaging environment).
- Developing strategies to enhance customer relations through formal and informal channels; building cordial relationship through regular interactions & apprising them with company’s value propositions; complete customization and concern validation studies for identified partners for development of Training Content for Training workshop.
- Facilitating implementation of the sales team development plan for identified locations; identifying opportunities for training & coaching interventions for channel partners & deliver the same for the sales & service staff.
- Preparing timely and accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly training reports to the country training Head & zonal sales manager in northern India and publishing the same.
- Ensuring Growth of the Travel Agent in terms of Conversions, Profit and their establishment as a successful agent on the platform.
- Maintaining good professional relation with all the Travel Agents.
- Monthly meeting with all the Travel Agents to boost them or help them for better understanding of Travel Triangle platform and to build good professional relation.