Product Engineer Resume Examples
- Worked on social media management software, involved in front-end development.
- Led and Built 3 Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) end-to-end, deployed to 400+ service partners.
- Built Order Management, Invoice Management, Fleet Management, worked with 50+ clients across India. Worked on 20+ Projects.
- Handle the tasks of providing technical support on Wireless presentation products to customers via chat and email
- Perform responsibilities of analyzing and solving problems of minimal to moderate complexity under the instructions of team leads and management
- Install, configure and modify hardware and software to ensure optimal performance; monitor, log, and track all phases of customer support
- Work remotely with end users to resolve issues and provide required support via TeamViewer or WebEx sessions
- Stay Current on Technical Specifications, Hardware Requirements and Software Revisions to ensure Compatibility
- Administer, Manage and resolve customer support issues through Zendesk ticketing system
senior product engineer
- As integral member of Media team responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues related to Media streaming.
- Resolving Live Media Streaming issues, encoding video content etc.
- Monitoring End-2-End delivery of content, troubleshooting customer issues real time etc.
- Involved in all technical aspects of Akamai’s products and services and in maintaining customer relationships.
- Involved in events preparations on the customer side, few notable events like NFL, Olympics, IPL, Masters etc. Prime role was to get the customer the desired products and streaming workflows set.
- Help Different Tier’s in implementing customer workflow and network Architecture Designing.
- Inspect products to ensure that specifications are met and to determine whether machines require adjustment.
- Clean, oil, and lubricate machines, using air hoses, cleaning solutions, rags, oilcans, and grease guns.
- Thread yarn, thread, or fabric through guides, needles, and rollers of machines.
- Sew ends of cloth together, by hand or using machines, to form endless lengths of cloth to facilitate processing.
- Place bobbins on spindles and insert spindles into bobbin-winding machines.
- Unwind lengths of yarn, thread, or twine from spools and wind onto bobbins.
product engineer (line support)
- Daily activities include line support through engineering lots monitoring, data gathering, material handling and planning & execution based on prioritization of projects
- Ensure quality lot processing through the application of special work instructions specified by the project owner
- Perform necessary preventive and corrective actions during lot processing
- Coordinate lot status with project owners (movement from station to station, potential problems concerning quality and yield) and with production supervisors and personnel (machine and manpower allocation, lot prioritization, material handling, and safekeeping)
- Modelling and building new features.
- Following best practices and writing clean and efficient code.
- Writing scalable APIS
- Refactoring old code and writing tests.
- Responsible for all software deployments both on cloud and on site.
- Responsible for making sure that products meet quality standard and that features are in line with system requirements.
- Assist with technical support and take on tech support shifts as required
- Monitor bugs related to products and ensures that they are fixed within a reasonable time frame.
- Monitor and does periodic customer surveys to ensure that customers are satisfied with their software and understands how it works.
- Responsible for working and understanding any part of the software like: Web platform, android platform, etc
- Participate in all design meetings and contribute to successful development of software.
- Responsible for new item and machine expansion for Electroplating process
- Provides Production support at all stages of plating process
- Troubleshoot product non-conformity to improve yield, process flow design, performance and efficiency of existing plating process
- Review and revise Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plan (CP)
- Conduct analyses using Scanning Electron Microscope & Energy Dispersive X-ray (SEM/EDX)
- Prepare detailed report and user manuals
- Collect error information especially on the cloud and pro actively fix customer problems.
- Responsible for research and development of PIDs.
- Responsible for all software testing manuals and regression testing reports.
- Attend product related events and promote the software by helping customers understand their return on investment.
- Train customers on products.
- Develop detailed training plans
- Engage customers to drive sale
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.