product designer (internship)
- Study methods to improve aspects of mobility, the thesis is “Mobility generates happiness”, design alternative tools, devices and solutions for solving the problems that traditional public transportation can’t solve.
- Prepare technical and research reports.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as engineers, architects, artists to ensure job success.
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
senior product designer, studio xd
- Lead product design for significant product within the Enterprise domain
- Performed all functions of the product design lifecycle, including research (sometimes with the UX research team), concepts, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, and testing
- Contributed to product strategy by defining problems in insightful ways, understanding business needs, and innovating within technical constraints
- Translated quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and informed design decisions
- Contributed to and help maintain the internal tools design system
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define user requirements, product features, technical feasibility.
- Create flowcharts, wireframes, mockups, and hi-fi prototypes.
- Applying Human Factors and usability engineering to medical devices
- A UX thought leader and champion for best practices in product design.
- Co-founded a ultra-luxury watch company and designed the aesthetic of the watch
- Successfully secured a deal with Hublot International
- Made contact with dozens of important political figures
- The business generated more than $200,000 in revenue
- Build tangible deliverable from conception to completion in 10 weeks
- Design of integrated systems and complex assemblies
- Manufacture prototypes and iterate through countless projects
- Design, make, and present a final product and poster