Product Analyst Resume Examples
- Performed data analysis on product line as well as launches by utilizing tools like Google Analytics.
- Designed split tests, interpret results, and communicate the broader implications.
- Monitored and analyze performance through dashboards and provide strategic optimization recommendations.
- Regularly audited tools and determined improvements to tagging and reporting.
- Developed presentation content for internal and external audiences.
- Test the entire flow of the website with tools like browserstack and suggest improvements and solutions for issues/roadblocks
- Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with CXOs to document requirements and explore potential solutions
- Recommended action plans and strategic direction.
- Integrated salesforce to the back end of the product to keep a track of all the registered users and the campaigns created by them on the product
- Implement inspectlet which is a session replay and heatmap tool to understand and analyze user interaction on the product along with Google Analytics.
- Data Analysis :- Handle a database of 540 websites & top 50 websites updating on daily basis.
- Users Monitor :- With the help of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- Making effective PRODUCT REQUIREMENT DOCUMENT.
- Creating WIRE FRAMES.
- Coordinating with BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, DEVELOPMENT, HTML,DESIGN,SEO,FINANCE and CONTENT teams.
- Analyse and identify opportunities of new bank services for the retail market.
- Prepare feasibility analysis of new bank services.
- Coordinate release activities with the project team members
- Led a tech team of four developers and assigned tasks and provided a product roadmap by constantly communicating with the business development, marketing, content and graphics team and by gathering their individual requirements and prioritizing it accordingly
- Performing root cause analysis,incident management,problem management,change management(ITIL practices)
- Understand and document the business requirements,propose solutions to meet the business needs,manage the implementation of the solution,weigh priorities,manage client expectations and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Host and attend teleconference calls /meetings involving stakeholders,leadership.
- Improved many processes in the internal team which resulted in the increased efficiency of the team.
- Managing and creating JIRA dashboards
- Replication of the scenarios,analysis of log files to identify the problem.
- Collect data and work with the internal tech teams to perform thorough analysis on complex issues.
senior product analyst/product owner
- Partner & work with design and engineering teams.
- Deﬁne and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Identify and manage project dependencies.
- Deﬁne project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the project team.
- Working with the business stakeholders to understand the product vision, and breaking it down into actionable backlog and epics and user stories for the development team.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process to drive growth.
- Assist Product Management in making data driven decisions
- Democratize data in the organization and help create visual dashboard to better track the product performance
- Conducted competitive analysis to determine appropriate positioning
- Project based work in deployment of the dashboards setup for investment banks(Westpac,CA-CIB)
- Managing the development, testing and implementation of key supply chain strategies/contingency plans,ensuring compliance of delivery schedules through collaborative planning with customers.
- Collaborating with the technical teams for customizing the ERP to the specific business needs of the organization,facilitating the smooth implementation of the ERP application in the organization.
- I was responsible to manage client relationships.
- I was assigned with responsibilities related to accounting strategies and plans.
senior product analyst
- Provide inputs on product
- Verify stability, inter
- Direct the analysis, development, and operation of complete computer systems.operability, portability and design changes.
- Building own product as per stakeholders request .
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure smooth run of the dept.
- Plan and design new products through consumer insights & trend research
- Oversee new product launches and manage product IN&OUTs and SKUs
- Track weekly sales report and devise effective methods of advertisment
- Run weekly quality checks through branch visitation
- Collect and analyze data through various quantitative & qualitative methods to enhance quality of our products and services
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.