- Search reliable suppliers of goods and services needed by a company for production and daily operation.
- Maintain suppliers’ database by researching a market through varies sources like catalogue and business directories.
- Receive purchase requests and timely purchase goods and services by contacting potential supplier and requesting quotation and information regarding the product for order placement.
- Receive and check offers, negotiate terms and conditions of purchase, and prepare and forward approved purchase orders/contracts.
- Ensure contract renewal before contract expires for goods/services has been reordered after determined whether to consider other suppliers or to continue with the same supplier.
- Ensure timely transferring of payments for suppliers based on the contract terms.
- Create longlasting and mutually benefiting relationships with reliable suppliers.
- Assisting in coordinating the activities related to document control, including purchasing and distribution of controlled documents, maintaining procurement department directories and tracking, reporting document review progress.
- Assisting in the management, implementation and administration.
- Identify, catalogue and maintain commonly used items on ERP system.
- Preparing and evaluating Technical and Commercial bids.
- Making acceptance or delivery reports.
- Managing the archival activities for controlling documents and validation of documentation files.
- Reviewing and proofreading documents for consistency in document formats and system concerns.
- Maintained current understanding of pricing structures, market conditions and trends in industry.
- Developed and executed go-to-market plans and facilitated internal organizational readiness.
- Worked with Sim card customers to understand requirements and provide exceptional Sim card service
- Sourced for sub-contractors and ensured they deliver within agreed terms.
- Developing sourcing strategies and maintaining computerized records of suppliers.
- Projecting stock levels and corresponding with suppliers regarding prices, product availability, and delivery.
- Compiling, preparing and producing stores reports on a monthly basis.
- Receiving, reviewing and processing purchase requisitions from user departments in liaison with the finance officer.
- Ensuring there are regular stock verification and all goods or services delivered meet the specifications stated.
- Offering technical support to user departments in drawing Specifications and Terms of Reference.
- Ensuring that all issues out of store are against properly authorized requisitions.
- Act on behalf of Warehouse Supervisor as needed.
- Focuse intensively on reducing costs for purchasing materials, services & ensure the timely delivery of goods & services.
- Work with finance department and vendors to ensure proper receipt of goods and approved invoice for payment.
- Maintain effective coordination with warehouse for inward shipments/ outward shipments and any local transportation.