- Manage software purchases for enterprise clients as per the needs of various projects.
- Scope includes tactical buying of software, supplier selection, processing orders & tracking deliveries. Manage PR to PO process.
- Verify requisitions for completeness and accuracy, follow up on discrepancies with the initiating department and identify available suppliers for each requisitioned item.
- Ensures that documentation for purchase orders is complete and that records are maintained in an efficient manner for each purchase.
- Proactively being as a mentor, guide and train less experienced team members.
- End to end responsibility for category strategies, strategic sourcing, opportunity assessment, negotiations and contracting with vendors for IT Hardware, Software and Services for a niche market insurance firm with revenue of $8 Bn.
- Current State maturity assessment of an FMCG organization to develop category strategy and change management
- Delivered consulting engagements focused on strategic sourcing and procurement and drive end-to-end execution on multiple sourcing projects
- Complete understanding of Source-to-Pay (S2P) procurement lifecycle
- Advising business stakeholders on IT planning and strategy
- Regular liaison with Finance, Legal and Technical teams during project execution and commercial structuring of complex contracts
- Responsible for managing relationships with key vendors with focus on Continuous Process Improvement