Procurement Analyst Resume Examples
senior procurement analyst
- Software solutioning on products associated in the domain of Supply Chain Management and E2E project implementation experience in Waterfall and Agile Project models
- Worked in different domain with customers across USA and shared best practices for efective adoption of implemented software while maintaining the business goal
- Requirement Gathering to formulate a TO-BE process based on the AS-IS business process
- Planning and monitoring of project milestones: Coordinate with team members and customers to execute delivery on implementation timelines
- Delivered solutions on CLM tools that portray reduction in contract authoring life-cycle, streamlined processes with compliance and high user adoption.
- Performed incumbent analysis and replacement assistance of customers migrating from Ariba, Emptoris and Novatus
- Implemented Request Management solution for various clients with best practices so that incoming and outgoing request are efectively tracked by the management
procurement analyst (aravo sme)
- Assisted in developing an automated robotic process to transfer data from our vendor management software (Aravo) into SAP using the automation anywhere software.
- Analyzed and repaired issues as a software administrator for SAP 6.0 & Aravo in order to implement solutions for customers by ensuring successful configurations and executions in test environments before modifying data in production environments.
- Created and designed a portion of the company’s intranet for crucial employee communications (15+ sub-sites) as a procurement content developer.
- Developed standard operating procedures and documented workflows for current and future process steps
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with order management and shipping.
- Coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Implemented Supplier management and performance solution for various client’s leading to seamless on-boarding and evaluation of suppliers
- Define the User Stories and Test Cases; Drive User Acceptance testing followed with defect analysis and trouble shooting.
- Input, analyzed and reported on data covering all aspects of procurement operations.
- Core work area: requirement gathering, supporting data extraction from various ERPs, data validation & governance, creation of category tree structure (Taxonomy), data classification & supplier normalization, creation of strategic business reports, data miningto derive cost savings by procurement strategies. The end objective is to deliver ROI to the clients and assist them to achieve their KRAs.
- A customer facing role with a demand for strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- To implement Zycus spend analysis module, iAnalyze and to support it in the operationsphase
- To understand customer’s existing sourcing and procurement hierarchy to create a sourcing tree (basis UNSPSC Taxonomy) to help achieve granular visibility in the spend data post categorization
- To understand customer’s reporting requirement to configure appropriate reporting parameters on the iAnalyze tool
- To categorize, transform customer spend data from various ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) and to present it on iAnalyze to help drive estimations for Savings using various techniques and a definite enhanced visibility into the Spend data.
sr. procurement analyst
- Acts as a point of contact for the end user and is responsible for end to end lifecycle of the project which includes: coordinating completion of vendor onboarding and SRP activities, completion of contract which includes preparing contracts based on the buy and Terms & Conditions redlining, redline review and negotiations.
- Actively involved in End-user training whilst sharing the process knowledge of any specific business to certified product trainers
- Ensure projects are based on the KRA’s identified during the Run-The-Business Phase.
- Maintain client relationships and obtain maximum customer satisfaction index with referable customers. Seamless migration to operations and support team
- Manual creation of Puchase Order
- Purchase Requistion to Purchase Order conversion
- Blocking of incorrect Purchase Requistion and informing the requester for correction
- Validation of Purchase Requisition as per Company Standards and Checkpoints
- Purchase Order Ammendment
- To generate the reports of the work handled and reporting to the Team Lead
- Purchased for two major divisions which comprised 2/3 of the company’s business, managing an average total inventory of $48M.
- Created and implemented a new purchasing analysis tool using Excel to reduce days on hand inventory. This was done by streamlining SKU level analysis through the evaluation of forecast and trend over different segments of time. From the use of this tool total days on hand reduced from an average of 48 down to 39, leading to an approximate reduction in average COGS by 5%.
- Automated forecast/demand analysis and purchasing for over 25% of company accounts with the development of a new Excel tool and utilization of new SAP functionality which is now their standard operating procedure.
- Developed monthly forecast meetings with divisional sales management to improve departmental relationships. While promoting business relationships, these meetings also afforded the opportunity for enhanced forecast planning.
- Audited current and historical transactional data for accuracy. Through the use of variance analysis in relation to inventory specifications and laid in costs, loss in GP was mitigated and allowed for partial recovery of lost profit.
- Administered monthly inventory reporting for upper management and assisted in GL entries for product valuation adjustments.
- Coordinated with warehouse management in logistical and supply chain capacity planning.
- To work on complete “purchase requisition to purchase order” cycle.
- To validate the requisition in Ariba, based on over 22 criteria/guidelines provided by the client.
- To query with the requester about the requirements.
- To get the required approvals, per the policies.
- To help the requester in raising the requisition, if/when required.
- To provide the chat support to the requester, in order to explain the guidelines and to aid.
- To float the RFQ (Request for Quotation), to enhance the savings, if/when required.
- Supporting client (B2B) in Indirect Procurement
- PR to PO-SAP Ariba Order management- Create Purchase Order (PO) form Purchase Requisition (PR) for the International Suppliers; Change Order in POs as per requester, PO close and reopen, Good Receiving Navigation, etc.
- Resolve incidents within defined SLA, Analyze and resolve the assigned queries/transaction’s meeting the timelines
- Maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders i.e Technical team, Supplier Ennoblement, Supplier Data Management teams, etc.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the process, Problem-solving
- Presenting reports (using a spreadsheet) to management on daily, weekly and monthly basis per requirement
- Operation Tool: SAP ARIBA, SERVICE NOW, RADIX
procurement analyst, inventory planning
- Creation and management of end-to-end procurement metrics to report employee performance as well as flagging procurement bottlenecks and issues
- Creation and maintenance of vendor performance metrics
- Streamlined daily and monthly procurement workflow and metrics for a 300% increase in productivity
- Managed supply chain workflows through business analytics and reporting
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.