senior procurement analyst
- Software solutioning on products associated in the domain of Supply Chain Management and E2E project implementation experience in Waterfall and Agile Project models
- Worked in different domain with customers across USA and shared best practices for efective adoption of implemented software while maintaining the business goal
- Requirement Gathering to formulate a TO-BE process based on the AS-IS business process
- Planning and monitoring of project milestones: Coordinate with team members and customers to execute delivery on implementation timelines
- Delivered solutions on CLM tools that portray reduction in contract authoring life-cycle, streamlined processes with compliance and high user adoption.
- Performed incumbent analysis and replacement assistance of customers migrating from Ariba, Emptoris and Novatus
- Implemented Request Management solution for various clients with best practices so that incoming and outgoing request are efectively tracked by the management
procurement analyst (aravo sme)
- Assisted in developing an automated robotic process to transfer data from our vendor management software (Aravo) into SAP using the automation anywhere software.
- Analyzed and repaired issues as a software administrator for SAP 6.0 & Aravo in order to implement solutions for customers by ensuring successful configurations and executions in test environments before modifying data in production environments.
- Created and designed a portion of the company’s intranet for crucial employee communications (15+ sub-sites) as a procurement content developer.
- Developed standard operating procedures and documented workflows for current and future process steps
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with order management and shipping.
- Coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Implemented Supplier management and performance solution for various client’s leading to seamless on-boarding and evaluation of suppliers
- Define the User Stories and Test Cases; Drive User Acceptance testing followed with defect analysis and trouble shooting.
- Input, analyzed and reported on data covering all aspects of procurement operations.
- Core work area: requirement gathering, supporting data extraction from various ERPs, data validation & governance, creation of category tree structure (Taxonomy), data classification & supplier normalization, creation of strategic business reports, data miningto derive cost savings by procurement strategies. The end objective is to deliver ROI to the clients and assist them to achieve their KRAs.
- A customer facing role with a demand for strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- To implement Zycus spend analysis module, iAnalyze and to support it in the operationsphase
- To understand customer’s existing sourcing and procurement hierarchy to create a sourcing tree (basis UNSPSC Taxonomy) to help achieve granular visibility in the spend data post categorization
- To understand customer’s reporting requirement to configure appropriate reporting parameters on the iAnalyze tool
- To categorize, transform customer spend data from various ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) and to present it on iAnalyze to help drive estimations for Savings using various techniques and a definite enhanced visibility into the Spend data.
sr. procurement analyst
- Acts as a point of contact for the end user and is responsible for end to end lifecycle of the project which includes: coordinating completion of vendor onboarding and SRP activities, completion of contract which includes preparing contracts based on the buy and Terms & Conditions redlining, redline review and negotiations.
- Actively involved in End-user training whilst sharing the process knowledge of any specific business to certified product trainers
- Ensure projects are based on the KRA’s identified during the Run-The-Business Phase.
- Maintain client relationships and obtain maximum customer satisfaction index with referable customers. Seamless migration to operations and support team