senior process operator
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of parts.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders within the department.
- Responsible for completing all given assignments through shift without management or team leader supervision.
- Operates furnaces, dryers, water jets, presses, mixers, band saws to complete tasks at hand.
- Assists maintenance on calls when short handed.
- Process control duties
- calibrate laboratory instruments
- perform feedback presentations.
- quality control checks of raw materials
- Perform assigned treatment plant rounds to inspect, monitor, and document plant operations by reading and interpreting information provided by the SCADA system, meters, gauges, and other instrumentation.
- Operate, adjust, and maintain all pumps, valves, motors, and other equipment required to maintain appropriate operations; backwash filers and perform membrane chemical cleanings as needed.
- Monitor and report chemical inventories; safely receive and unload chemical deliveries; transfer day tank chemicals.
- Maintain, compile, and update plant and remote facilities operations logs and reports; perform and record mathematical calculations related to plant operational activities.
- Collect samples; perform a variety of routine water quality laboratory tests for process control and regulatory compliance; complete associated documentation for sample collection and analyses; work closely with the laboratory on testing requirements.
- Utilize a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), X-LIMS laboratory analyses database, and erPortal work order tracking system.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Performs wafer fabrication tasks in support of manufacturing processes.
- Practical knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication and hands-on experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of fabrication process tools.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings & process procedures. Experience with precision measurement methods and systems.
- Maintains order and cleanliness in the crystal growth and charge preparations areas.
- Participates in the equipment maintenance programs.
- GMP environment.
- Field and DCS Board Operator responsible for maintaining unit productivity, compliant with health and environmental safety while following company policies, procedures,
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products in a timely manner.
- Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors. and practices.
- Discuss with supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.