- Significant stakeholder engagement and influence to align expectations and drive delivery of the project in a contentious environment
- Significant C&P engagement and relationship management with regards to processes and procedures
- Development of detailed RFI package for varied IT services to become a Managed Service
- Development of detailed scoring guide to ensure an objective review from assessment panel
- Development of presentations and updates for fortnightly Steering Committee meetings and C&P board meetings
- Spend Analysis of existing IT contract arrangements
- Monthly project reporting (project status reports, schedule reporting, financial reporting on budget, actuals, forecasts)
- Investigated suppliers partners customers etc. and report findings.
- Visit each department to determine if anything needs to be changed or implemented.
- Investigate all processes from phone systems to the ordering of supplies to determine the efficiency of the current plan.
- Research other processes or new technology that may be useful for the company.
- Compile reports and present them to executives or supervisors for discussion.
- Brokedown each process to help employees better understand how it works and how it could be improved.
- Provided efficiency reports on a monthly basis.
- Worked as a process Analyst for the Different Processes of POI’S such as (Parks,Schools,Golf Courses),Buildings,Lane Mapping,Restrictions,Water Bodies,LG(Location Geometry),IR(Important Roads),IS(Intersections).
- To Maintain the 100 percent Quality and Production Bench mark.
- To work strictly According to the Policies.
- Through knowledge of GT(Ground truth) Processes.
- Recommend, coordinate and implement methods for improving utilization of personnel, capacity, and productivity.
- Analyze statistical data and service specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished service.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to produce services and to promote efficient utilization.
- Credited for playing key role in generating over $200k per year in revenue and over $300k in cost savings.
- Managed annual external audit of ISO 9001.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop a smooth transition to Zurich Insurance.
- Analyzing Workforce Information System Hosting (W.I.S.H) which schedules people in US for a particular event.
- Troubleshooting ADP product, which includes payroll related information of the employees scheduled for the opportunities provided by CSC.
- Management of W4 forms for the registered employees.
- Very good hands-on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.