- Supervised and monitored over 250 + misdemeanor probation clients.
- Management experience, including staff and probationers.
- Assisted District Attorney in prosecuting probation violations.
- Performed risk management.
- Conducted drug testing and field sobriety.
- Wrote warrants for Violations of Probation.
- Entered all notes and incidents involved with probationer.
probation officer/ social welfare officer
- Direct activities of administrative departments such as admissions, registration, and career services.
- Participate in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required to do so.
- Determine course schedules, and coordinate teaching assignments and room assignments to ensure optimum use of buildings and equipment.
- Develop curricula, and recommend curricula revisions and additions.
- Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
- Represent institutions at community and campus events, in meetings with other institution personnel, and during accreditation processes.
- Confer with other academic staff to explain and formulate admission requirements and course credit policies.
- Conduct interview for offenders mandated to probation. Implement conditions of probation, as per sentencing Judge and service plan. Regular office visits/ home visits are conducted to assist client coping with daily life tasks. Referrals are coordinated to various programs to address various issues including: substance abuse, mental health,physical illness, poverty, unemployment, and education issues. Law enforcement duties are performed when deem appropriate.
- Direct scholarship, fellowship, and loan programs, performing activities such as selecting recipients and distributing aid.
- Study archival collections of primary historical sources to help explain the origins and development of cultural patterns.
- Collaborate with economic development planners to decide on the implementation of proposed development policies, plans, and programs based on culturally institutionalized barriers and facilitating circumstances.
- Conducted intake assessments and devised a treatment plan
- Prepared reports for attorneys and judge
- Testified in court proceedings
- Build geographic information systems (GIS) to record, analyze, and cartographically represent the distribution of languages, cultural and natural resources, land use, and settlement patterns of specific populations.
- Identify culturally specific beliefs and practices affecting health status and access to services for distinct populations and communities, in collaboration with medical and public health officials.
- Plan and direct research to characterize and compare the economic, demographic, health care, social, political, linguistic, and religious institutions of distinct cultural groups, communities, and organizations.
- Develop intervention procedures, using techniques such as individual and focus group interviews, consultations, and participant observation of social interaction.
- Register Private Voluntary Organizations as well as creches and child day care centers