- Privately investigate state issued cases, appointed by attorneys.
- face to face contact with witnesses and defendants.
- phone communications
- report writing
- driving vehicles to perform surveillance.
- online investigating
- Dispute resolution
- Risk managemnet
- Collating and gathering information
- Working with corporations and individuals
- Covert and overt surveillance
- Sourcing and maintaining technical equipment
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as court file
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.s, correspondence, or other material.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Assist clients with preparation of forms, such as tax or rent forms.
- Conducting investigations of complex matters in accordance with the privacy act 1988.
- Prepare reports and conduct client briefs.
- Conduct surveillance and counter surveillance for observation and non detection.
- Conduct liaison with government agencies and private organisations.
- Conduct digital records of interview (DROI).
- Compile statutory declarations to obtain witness statements .
- Gather intelligence from human sources to obtain avenues of inquiry.
- Create preliminary reports by running National Comprehensive Reports and completing desktop investigations.
- Conducted undercover investigations of medicaid fraud, identify theft, narcotics distribution and other illegal activities.
- Worked directly with numerous federal and stat agencies including the F.B.I., F.D.A., Department of health and the Advocate General’s Office.
- Research and interpret relevant legislation in relation to fraud and criminal offences.