Private Banker Resume Examples
- Acquire new customers (high net-worth affluent individuals) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximize life cycle opportunities.
- Conduct needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Explore customers’ short and long term financial goals/aspirations and keep up to date with changes in the financial needs and financial position of customers.
- Conduct comprehensive calling/contact management programmes for all customers within own portfolio supported by call reports that document the salient issues and future opportunities identified.
- Pro-actively managing the portfolio to maximise revenue, minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Establish, build and strengthen one-on-one relationships with customers, based on mutual respect, for customer retention and gain word-of-mouth referrals.
- Provide appropriate financial advice on private banking products to clients
- Measures, track and manage sales targets and budgets for portfolio
- Develop and present creative and intelligent solutions and advise in structuring client transactions and/or offer constructive alternatives
- Structure credit applications effectively, focusing on high quality motivations
- Manage new and existing accounts by understanding the competitive environment and developing strategies to retain and win new business
- Prepare, present and where necessary demonstrate products to prospective clients
- Proactively cross and up sell the Bank’s CVP
- Contributed to managing a $1,000,000 fund, which purpose was to diversify aggregate risk
- Advised a restaurant chain on opening new branches by performing cost/benefit analysis
- Ensure Service excellence and superior service delivery aligned to SLA’s and turnaround time commitments.
- Ensure that customers are appropriately educated regarding bank products and ensuring full and fair disclosure.
- Retain ownership of customer requests, complaints and applications following every task through to completion keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Ascertain when customers require specialist advice and arrange appropriate introductions with specialists. Generate and pass on leads. Follow up to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the service received.
- Determine when new or existing customers require Business Banking or CIB expertise and arrange introductions accordingly. Interact and build strong working relationships with Business Banking and CIB colleagues to entrench the holistic customer relationship with the bank.
- Interact frequently and build strong working relationships with enabler and fulfilment functions (including credit specialists, product specialists and wealth specialists) to shorten turnaround times and SLA’s are adhered to.
- Manage credit and operational risks in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Take accountability for credit management of portfolio, including the completion of referral reports, taking action regarding exception reports to eliminate accounts in excess, ensure that all accounts are limitised and that reviews occur timeously.
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of product and credit application processes to eliminate reworking and ensure acceptable turnaround times for customers.
- Maintain proper records (filing, update customer records on bank system, etc).
- My role entailed establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals and business partners as well as assisting with problems these clients may encounter.
- Examining, evaluating, and processing structured lending products was crucial applications.
- I was responsible for analysing information to assess the current and prospective future financial status for my client base and providing tailored solutions that best met their transactional, lending, wealth and fiduciary banking needs.
- Ensure limits are loaded, market segment codes are correct and all fields are captured accurately on the system. Take responsiblity for the integrity of all data pertaining to the portfolio.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers within own portfolio supported by call reports that document the salient issues and future opportunities identified.
- Attend to all correspondence relating to the portfolio, including e-mails, phone calls, messages, documentation, faxes, queries and complaints, etc.
- Appropriately Monitor initial activation and usage of transaction accounts and proactively take steps to mitigate dormancy.
- Follow proper procedures when closing accounts, including the recovery of outstanding funds/fees and retention of chequebooks/cards.
- Manage subordinate (Transactional Banker / Private Banker’s Assistant) in accordance with HR performance management best practise- recruitment/development/retention/reward & recognition.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others in pursuit of team goals by sharing information, providing support, showing care and being considerate of other team members.
- Actively seek to improve others’ skills and talents by providing constructive feedback, coaching and training opportunities to develop their abilities.
- Establish and maintain a reputation of execution and excellence
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Negotiate effectively
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.