Principal Resume Examples
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Observe teaching methods and examine learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Participate in special education-related activities such as attending meetings and providing support to special educators throughout the district.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Advocate for new schools to be built, or for existing facilities to be repaired or remodeled.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Develop partnerships with businesses, communities, and other organizations to help meet identified educational needs and to provide school-to-work programs.
- Meet with federal, state, and local agencies to keep updated on policies and to discuss improvements for education programs.
sr. principal (practice,program,project,presales management)
- Practice Building, Recruitment & On Boarding, Resource Allocation & Deployment,Workforce skills development (Training Plans Development & Execution), Coordinate with Oracle University & OPN Team for Training and Certifications
- Development of a) Oracle Cloud Implementation Methodology/Framework b) EBS to Fusion Migration Framework c) Presales Collateral
- Deal with Oracle Sales & Pre-sales for Fusion HCM for Mid-Size Cloud Licencing, Instance Provisioning and Management
- Conduct complete end to end implementation with internal resources of HCM for Mid-Size package
- Work with Oracle on case study preparation (https://www.oracle.com/in/customers/gfi-india-1-hcm-cl.html)
principal / vice president – operations
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the firm.
- Consult with clients to determine the best solution for a project.
- Assist with business development.
- Oversee the operation of two restaurant studios.
- Providing religious leadership ensuring that primacy is given to evangelisation and faith formation in an authentic Catholic community by promoting the mission of the contemporary Catholic Church, giving witness to the Gospel, fostering the spiritual life of the school community and providing leadership in the religious education curriculum
- Leading teaching and learning by creating a positive culture of challenge and support, enabling effective teaching that promotesenthusiastic, independent learners, committed to lifelong learning. This includes responsibility for developing a culture of effective teaching, for leading, designing and managing the quality of teachingand learning ensuring students’ achievement in all aspects of their development
- Developing self and others by working with and through others to build a professional learning community that is focused oncontinuous improvement of teaching and learning. This includes managing performance, effective professional learning and feedback, and supporting all staff to achieve high standards and develop theirleadership capacity
- Leading improvement, innovation and change by working with others to produce and implement clear, evidence-based improvement plans and policies for the development of the school and its facilities. This includes recognising that a crucial part of the role is tolead and manage innovation and change to ensure the vision and strategic plan is put into action across the school and that its goals and intentions are realised.
- Leading the management of the school using a range of data management methods and technologies to ensure that the school’sresources and staff are efficiently organised and managed to provide an effective and safe learning environment. This includes appropriate delegation of tasks to members of the staff and the monitoring of accountabilities.
- Engaging and working with the community, embracing inclusion and helping to build a culture of high expectations that takes account of the richness and diversity of the wider school community and the education systems and sectors. A key ongoing role is to developand maintain positive partnerships with students, families and carers and all those associated with the wider school community
- Create and maintain batting and fielding databases for all 30 MLB teams and their AAA-Affiliate for Infield and Outfield.
- Create and maintain a database for all free-agents and potential prospects under the age of 30.
- Build all-inclusive reports pairing analytics, psychology, and scouting.
- Stay up-to-date on all teams and players by viewing expense reports, transactions, injury records, culture initiatives etc.
- Monitor Social Media outlets for additional insight and information.
- Lead Human Resources function for 700 employees in four California offices including talent development, talent acquisition, employee relations, leave management, employee benefits, compensation.
- Serve as member of executive management committee.
- Participate in merger and acquisition activity.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee school logistics programs such as bus and food services.
principal, punithavalanar college of education
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
- Teach classes or courses to students.
- Coordinate and direct extracurricular activities and programs such as after-school events and athletic contests.
- Hired six professional staff members in first 3 years.
- Collaboratively worked to refine school wide procedures and expectations
- Focused on data driven instructional decision making.
- Utilized the tenets of Leading Together to build relational trust.
- Partnered with the Parent Advisory Council to streamline school communication and provide additional opportunities for school involvement.
- Attended weekly meetings for current school building project.
- Collaborated with colleagues to write, revise and edit the Educational Program for the new building.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.