- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Observe teaching methods and examine learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Enforce discipline and attendance rules.
- Establish, coordinate, and oversee particular programs across school districts, such as programs to evaluate student academic achievement.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions to estimate staffing and facility requirements.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Participate in special education-related activities such as attending meetings and providing support to special educators throughout the district.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Advocate for new schools to be built, or for existing facilities to be repaired or remodeled.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Develop partnerships with businesses, communities, and other organizations to help meet identified educational needs and to provide school-to-work programs.
- Meet with federal, state, and local agencies to keep updated on policies and to discuss improvements for education programs.
sr. principal (practice,program,project,presales management)
- Practice Building, Recruitment & On Boarding, Resource Allocation & Deployment,Workforce skills development (Training Plans Development & Execution), Coordinate with Oracle University & OPN Team for Training and Certifications
- Development of a) Oracle Cloud Implementation Methodology/Framework b) EBS to Fusion Migration Framework c) Presales Collateral
- Deal with Oracle Sales & Pre-sales for Fusion HCM for Mid-Size Cloud Licencing, Instance Provisioning and Management
- Conduct complete end to end implementation with internal resources of HCM for Mid-Size package
- Work with Oracle on case study preparation (https://www.oracle.com/in/customers/gfi-india-1-hcm-cl.html)
principal / vice president – operations
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the firm.
- Consult with clients to determine the best solution for a project.
- Assist with business development.
- Oversee the operation of two restaurant studios.