- Order paper material, Shop supplies to maintain inventory.
- Operate cash register/Credit card machine to accept payments for customers orders.
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details.
- Answer telephones to screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Provide technical guidance or support to customers who do not know what they want.
- Clean printing presses, Oil, Lube Grease.
- Inspect printing presses to make sure they are in good, clean operating condition. Do minor repairs if needed.
- Coordinate all press work to meet customer expectations.
- running 2 and 4 tower Ryobi Presses
- inventory of stock and supplies
- Able to perform most bindery functions as needed.( cut, score, perforate, fold, pad etc..)
- Window based preflight files for plate making
- Order materials needed for job completion
- Select ink needed for job
- Set up various printing presses for completion of job.
- Address concerns with color, registration and quanitiy for completion of job
- General maintenance of machines.
- Trouble shoot machine issues.
- Operating several types of printing presses including sheetfed web, and jet press
- Completing/Finishing work projects and preparing for delivery to clients
- Controlling inventory to achieve the maximum usage of work materials with the least amount of waist
- On occasion personally delivering product to customers in order to build personal relationships
- Restocking warehouse materials for customers and regular production materials
- Maintenance and repairs of various types of printing and bindery equipment
- Operated, slitters and presses including Flexomaster 1B, Mark Andy 830, Mark Andy 810, Mark Andy 2200.
- Troubleshot difficult jobs
- Approved label samples for run.
- Worked with Plant Manager and Production Manager to increase production and reduce waste.
- Serviced machinery.
- Assisted in machinery installation and organization of supplies during move.