- Facilitate education of 3 year old class
- Lesson Planning
- Parent Communication
- Various administrative work related to position
- Teach basic skills such as number, colour and letter recognition
- Educate children through structured play
- Guide children through the process of natural exploration
- Conceptualizes all educational and creative materials
- Organizes all group activities
- Prepare and maintain all class records
- Evaluate performance of all children
- Worked with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Kept up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Organized and take part in school events, outings, and activities.
- Worked with parents and school governors or School Boards to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
preschool teacher/ floater
- Meet with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Keep record of children’s interests progress and routines.
- School drop off and pick up.
- Some house hold duties Including sterilizing.
- Teach 10 children of multiple levels in a classroom setting.
- Help children develop socialization skills through group interaction.
- Introduces children to discipline and the importance of following rules.
- Assist In planning day to day activities In math, music, art, cooking, and concept.
- Motivate and cultivate children’s learning abilities.
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.