power plant operator/ trainer
- Leader of 5+ member crew to operate and monitor power plant equipment.
- Operation department Trainer.
- Maintained proper disposal of generated waste water.
- Operated equipment such as: pumps, valves, high pressure boilers, electrical breaker ( 120V-13.8KV ), steam turbines.
- Remove equipment from service for maintenance and perform routine maintenance. Travel to other Entergy sites to assist in operations and maintenance.
- Coordinate schedules for employees and equipment outages.
power plant operator
- Monitor and operate all necessary equipment for a Natural Gas/Steam powered Electrical Generating Station.
- Control and monitor the Chemistry of waste water for disposal.
- Implemented the data recording system and trained all employees on how to use it.