- Demonstrate sanitation and food safety practices consistently
- Help evaluate receiving spaces to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks timely and accurately
- Follow company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests
- Coordinate job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening
- Put food order away accurately, rotate stock in cooler, freezer, and dry storage area using the first in-first out (FIFO) method while monitoring shelf life and code dates
- Maintain a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant
- Cleaning of hallway floors buffing and mopping
- Pick up of trash from landing floors and compactor room
- Assist in the trouble shoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of building does not deteriorate.
- Ensure that tenants receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
- Exercise judgement while handling guest inquiries, and respond promptly with accurate and thorough information.
- Dusted furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Cleaned break rooms, including sinks, counter tops, microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, tables and chairs.
- Safely operated equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor buffers and carpet machines.
- Maintain inventories of supplies
- Put away all supplies when delivered
- Remove all trash, and perform preparatory and make-ready tasks in vacant units as assigned by the maintenance supervisor
- Drive vehicles to different areas of the shop as directed
- Track cleaning supply usage and alert manager when re-orders are required
- Wash and vacuum cars when needed
- Shuttle customers when needed
- Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the manager or supervisor
- Greet customers as they pull into the service lane.
- Place a paper floor mat and plastic seat cover in the vehicle in order to protect the cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior.
- Refill vehicle’s windshield washer fluid bottle.
- Transport vehicle to the appropriate location in the shop for maintenance or repair.
- Retrieve vehicle for customers when they return to pick up after maintenance or repairs have been completed.
- Assist service advisers as necessary.
- Keep shop and service building area clean.