- Working with Heavy equipment
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Willing to work overtime in order to clean customers pools
- Able to speak and be friendly with customer
- Responsible in making sure products are used well and kept in good condition
- Clean, treat and repair chlorine and salt water pools
- Manage cleaning supplies and use them when needed
- Operate machines and equipment
- Clean pumps and backwash pipes
- Measure chemical levels
- Test water for pH, acidity, etc.
- Clean clients’ pool during the summer.
- Identify and build relationships with potential clients.
- Thoroughly clean the inside of pools
- Help redo old or broken tiles
- Check pool chemicals
- Brushed and net the pool
- Trained other employees
- Maintained the pool chemical balance and as well as pool equipment
- Clean pools and filters using scrapers, brushes, hoses and vacuums.