- Currently have been working for this company for 3 years since i was 18.
- Have worked several positions and handled large amounts of money with no errors.
- High pressure environment
- Works quickly and efficiently with others in a team atmosphere.
- Hands on customer service, very good people skills.
- Excellent with computers and up to date on Microsoft programs.
- Proficiently deal and manage a multitude of poker games
- Provide the highest level of customer service to guests
- Create and teach training materials to potential new hires
- Assist in writing policies & procedures for new poker games
- Used strong understanding of poker rules and regulations to deal cards accordingly while encouraging fast-paced and congenial gaming among patrons.
- Created enjoyable atmosphere for players by engaging patrons in positive and entertaining conversation.
- Deals Texas holdem’ no limit poker and Omaha pot limit.
- Responsible for dealing with various types of poker games
- Dealt for many Poker’s tournaments in a gambling house at Texas Hold’Em and Cash game tables.
- Maintained game accuracy and integrity for multiple poker games.
- Complied with all Cercle policies and procedures.
- Mentioned any cheat in the poker room or tables to the supervisor.
- Make sure that customers feel comfortable at tables and deal as soon as possible to not make customers waiting.
- Interacted with over 100 clients a day and made them feel welcomed and comfortable
- Handled cash and chips transactions accurately and with integrity
- Maintained the integrity of the game following department procedures and State regulations
- Converse with new and existing customers providing them with information about the club.