pmo analyst, assistant vice president
- Worked with senior project managers and programme managers to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of their projects.
- Supported project and programme awareness and communication.
- Prepared project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Monitored the performance of project team members, provided and documented performance feedback.
- Monitored implementation plans of stakeholders that included analyses such as cost-benefit or return on investment (ROI).
- Assessed current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with stakeholders, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Adapt at coordinating and managing multiple It Projects simultaneously
- Strong team building and collaborative talents, including maintaining communicating with stake holders at multiple levels
- Able to define and initiate projects, schedule the timelines for processes, while working to ensure the ultimate success of various programs
- Track and correct software customization defects via the use of SDLC
- Working with the project management office to determine the project’s human capital needs
- Estimating project budgets and writing all the necessary documentation for approval
- Overall project governance, including ensuring compliance to industry regulations
- Collate status report financials monthly reviews from Germany SBU and build a summarized view for the stake holders.
- Developing reporting templates maintaining them and publishing error free reports as per defined schedules.
- Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor track and report back.
- Spearheading software development projects with a primary emphasis on agile development
- Singapore Airlines has been a client of TCS since more than 18 years for all new IT systems
- development and implementation. Worked on data migration project for implementing new passenger
- reservation system ALTEA (from old system called KRSICOMM).
- Supporting the entire Offshore and onsite team of TCS mainly for offshore and onsite delivery
- managers and clients in assisting with Resource management, Billing and invoicing
- Coordinated on transition plan, expense budgeting and forecasting plans. Coordinated offshore and
- onsite resource management
- Assisted in SOW preparation for new projects and helped the PM’s in preparing new RFP’s/RFS from
- the clients
- Tracking of milestones, cost budgeting based on the type of project (Fixed price or T&M)
- Creation of work orders in order to do the cost budgeting and to analyse the revenue forecasting for