- Work as a plumber/foreman on single family and multi-family housing projects. Responsible for all aspects in the installation of plumbing from ground work to rough plumbing to finish plumbing.
- Review blueprints, plumbing/building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Direct helpers and plumbers engaging in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Managed the renovation of a hundred unit low income housing project.
- Responsible for labor, material requisition and safety.
- Scheduled and witnessed all inspections.
- Work as a plumber/foreman on custom, semi custom homes, large apartment complexes, and large condominium complexes.