- Monitor all plant production and processing equipment
- Plant efficiencies, overall concentrate quality assurance
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Shift Supervisor
- Rectify or report abnormal conditions and do necessary follow-ups.
- Metallurgical support
- Worked exclusively on NPD project division in building Prototype of Waterwell, mid range, electrical screw compressor machines.
- Got exclusive experience in handling testing procedure of above mentioned machines.
- Sorted, stored and updated parts and materials inventories to maintain readiness for production needs.
- Completed pre-processing tasks to ready feedstock for production operations.
- Worked with Project Engineers to resolve assembling and shop floor problems, improve operations and provide valuable inputs on designing of overall package that would reduce further downtime/complexity of overall machine package.
- Developing proper report that consists of issues and development remarks on prototype machines.
- Care for container plants in various professional and residential settings.
- Water, prune, and fertilize plants to ensure health and aesthetic appeal.
- Interact with clients’ employees and guests in a positive and professional manner.
- Answer questions or concerns with informed accuracy, and report any issues to supervisor.
- Promote healthy working and living environments through biophilic design and excellent customer interaction.
- Monitor product coming in and out of facility
- Routine maintenance on upcoming product
- Routine safety and equipment checks
- Fine-tuning product to be packaged
- Sterilize and clean workplace