- Master Plan;
- Planning coordination of all contracted companies, …
- Monitoring and controlling processes to achieve project milestones and deliverables, identifying changes or deviations and proposing action plans or review schedules, and deadlines;
- Perform weekly planning meetings with, contractors, engineering professionals to discuss and resolve matters, related to EHS, Design, Performance, and Deadlines;
- Developing the weekly report to present to stakeholders, tailored by the expectation from them like: work performance data – raw observations and measurements identified during activities performed to carry out the project work in bettween specific dates – period;
- Spearheading planning and billing department for Iconic, tallest commercial building worth of $ 530 Million AUD in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- Completed the project with 8% profit margin.
- On time delivery to client with safety and quality commitment.
- Coordination with other department like safety, Quality and Execution.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Cost and Time extension as per contractual clause.
- Handling Sub Contract management, client billing and contractors billings
- Managed inventory Planning, assortment, restocking & ordering.
- Ensured purchase orders were processed on time.
- Product budget planning with coordination of category and purchase departments
- Prepared Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly Sales plan (Units & Revenue)
senior planning manager
- Analyzing & Tracking competition activities
- Devising media plans
- Managing MIS Reports
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing.
- Zespri Official Supply Estimate.
- Operations representative on market quality conference calls.
- 2016 and 2018 Collaborative Marketing Application responses.
- Supply Chain representation at Green14 grower meetings.
- Supply Agreement (Schedule 2) negotiations.
- Regional logistics strategy.