- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- Write reports to summarize testing activities, including descriptions of goals, planning, scheduling, execution, results, analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Create business continuity and disaster recovery budgets.
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials.
senior planning analyst
- Preparing SOX report weekly and KPI analysis including C+9 Dashboard; creating backorder, open order reports and circulation to all stakeholders on a timely basis
- Formulating business plans to ensure proper execution logistics, warehousing and distribution operations; achieving financial objectives by working with management group in preparing the departmental budget, materials budget and scheduling expenditures
- Establishing operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, disposition of materials and keeping current warehouse inventory
- Streamlining the system and procedures, establishing effective inventory control for slow, non-moving & obsolete material ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the targets
- Administering the supply chain for distributing goods in warehouse to end users for achievement of targets within specified parameters; enforcing Buffer Management techniques in facilitating the supply chain logistics and distribution operations
- Coordinating with the supplier for the proper order quantity and backorder quantities, urgent orders and execution of alternate plan such as Measurement of Vendor Performance
- Analyzing vendor performance to highlight problem areas & continuously tune lead-time settings for procurement planning and controlling
- Preparation of various thematic plans.
- Conduct research and data gathering.
- Preparation of plan assessment report.
- Preparation of feasibility studies.
- Copy writing for the Office of the Mayor.
- Attending various workshops and seminars.
- Support Supply Chain PMs to develop comprehensive project proposals to improve the overall fulfillment experience for our customers.
- Provide support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback.
- Global logistics and operational support.
- Developed new analysis with customer or stakeholder to make satisfying working scenario
- Conceptualized services strategies based on extensive analysis of service operation and market dynamics; planning & execution of customer life cycle management measures to arrest churn levels of customers
- Coordinated with Forecasting Team for maintaining inventory level and inventory management planning
- Analyzed supplier performance against planned demand and schedule
- Analyze data and projects to support long term planning activities
- Create models to compare alternative economic scenarios and analyze results
- Review and analyze information from utility models and validate information to the financial record keeping systems
- Relay results of analytics to management and other departments