- Review project documentation, break down the scope of work to create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and work packages.
- Create detailed project schedule in Primavera P6 assigning relationship between activities, hard/soft logic, resource loading and leveling with constraints and milestones.
- Collect progress updates from construction team and update schedule with %completion status.
- Monitor Design and Procurement processes and incorporate it into the project master schedule. Daily update the progress in scorecards and perform earned value calculations.
- Develop and issue weekly look-ahead schedules.
- Integrate third party and sub-contractor’s schedules into master schedule and update on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to key stakeholders.
- Economic Analysis of TourismDevelopment Infrastructure in10 Strategic National Tourism Area of Indonesia, assigned by Ministry of Tourism
- Study on Tourism Transportation Development in 25 Strategic National Tourism Area of Indonesia, assigned by Ministry of Tourism
- Detailed Spatial Planning (RDTR) of Border Area between Indonesia and Democratic Republic of Timor Leste, assigned by Ministry of Agrarian and Spatial Planning
- Spatial Planning (RTRW) and Urban Design Guideline (UDGL) for New Town Area in TanjungSelor (North Kalimantan) and Pontianak (West Kalimantan), assigned by Ministry of Agrarian andSpatial Planning
- Human Settlement Planning for New Town Area in TanjungSelor (North Kalimantan) and Pontianak (West Kalimantan), assigned byMinistry of Public Work
- Analysis of vertical housing sites for industrial workers in Bogor, Bekasi, and Karawang, assigned by Housing and Settlement Official West Java Province
- Sustainable City Settlement Index of 112 cities and regencies in Indonesia, assigned by Ministry of Public Work
- Organize timelines, schedules, and budgets
- Plan sequences of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of workpiece materials.
- Generate reports on long- and short-term resource requirements for the project, interact with key stakeholders to ensure proper planning and it identify conflicts or issues and offer solutions.
- Analyze project performance against the critical path. Propose corrective actions to mitigate schedule slippage.
senior planner / buyer
- Standardized buying and planning in the Additive Group per the ICD Supply Chain Standard Processes
- Cleaned up and standardized part demand for NF Additive Planner Code to accommodate all ICD, Space & Defense and Aircraft Group
- Identified and on-boarded primary and secondary sources for Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) and Tensile Testing for the additive team
- Negotiated additive build plate resurfacing pricing and turn time with primary supplier
- Created a Kanban card for overhauled parts in the electro-hydraulic group
- Created a visual “Plan for the Day” for office use
- Successfully resourced parts from an Exit supplier to several of our Grow suppliers though a cost, lead time, on-time delivery and quality assessment
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals
- Review, analyze, and approve costs, work orders, schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Submit requisition for materials, supplies, parts, or repair services.
- Maintain operations data, such as lead time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.