- Preparing work station for the day.
- Closing work station for the night.
- Stocking all food.
- Keeping the kitchen clean.
- Cooking the food for customers orders.
- Taking orders to tables.
- Cooked pizzas in accordance to the recipe
- Prepared cheese blend and sauce
- Restocked drinks and chips
- Cleaned all pans and utensils
- Ability to multitask in cooking assignments as well as food handling and packaging
- Accuracy in cash handling
- Train new employees for strong knowledge of operations and service requirements
- Responsible for a clean and prepared dining room area
- Responsible for assisting customers with their orders over the phone or in person in store.
- Prepare multiple pizza orders using ticket printing system.
- Maintain the fire within the famous brick oven keeping it between 600 and 850 degrees Fahrenheit
- Learn a multitude of recipes that must be recalled by a small description
- Cook multiple orders at a time, while also getting the proper ones out in a timely fashion
- Clean and tidy the work station while cooking then detail clean for sanitation for closing
- Preparation of ingredients
- Organized orders and maintained records
- Dealt with various issues in fast-paced environments