- Lay out, fit, and fabricate all metal components
- Ensure quality work through extensive knowledge of metallurgy, welding techniques, and engineering requirements
- Evaluated blueprints, schematic drawings and job specifications and determined work demands.
- Bolted, clamped, tack-welded components in proper position and orientation for welding purposes in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Operated cutting torches, straightening presses and hand tools to redesigned, reshaped and dismantled the components and parts.
- Specializes in working with steel flates and flanges
- Pipe fitting
- Adept in precision and measuring tools
- Tool repair and maintenance
- Shaping and cutting
- Certified Welder
- Stick and Tig weld a variety of alloys to x-ray quality.
- Read plans and fabricate pipe according to specifications.