- Fabrication and installation of any kind of valves, flanges, supports and others.
- Installation and fit-up of spools to their designated area.
- Estimate material take-off and proper spooling.
- Responsible for house keeping and follow safety rules and regulations at site.
- Very thorough and considered a perfectionist.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to troubleshoot, install, retool and maintain machines.
- Worked side by side with ford skilled trades to re-tool/update old test stations in order to test newer transmissions.
- Used hydraulic/pneumatic schematics to produce installation kits for jobs in the field.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain test equipment and robots.
- Led jobs out in the field at various Ford/Nissan plants, Developed a very good working relationship with their skilled trades.
- Conduct or supervise the installation and operation of pneumatic/hydraulic Test equipment and systems.
- Assisted pipe fitters in layouts
- Installed and assembled piping for water systems, gas and sewage
- Generated new ideas for grading ditches to lay pipes for water and sewer service
- Studied working drawings and building plans
- Installed, assembled and repaired pipes, and plumbing fixtures
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering.
- Select pipe sizes, types, or related materials, such as supports, hangers,
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, or levers, or depress pedals to operate machines, such as skid steer, trench excavators,or backhoes according to specifications.
- Load and move dirt, rocks, equipment, or other materials, using trucks, shovels, graders, or related equipment.
- Very well trained tube bender with a bench or hand benders.
- Piped headers in black pipe using a threading machine.
- Very thorough in pneumatic circuits and running any hose.
- Did a lot of work in the aerospace field.