- Being on time.
- Greeting clients as they walk through the doors.
- Helping clients with their programs.
- Showing clients the exercises if needed.
- Obtaining organization and neatness in the gym.
- Help potential clients, explaining how everything works.
senior pilates instructor
- Teaches up to 98 hours a month of Pilates classes (private, semi-private, groups) utilizing reformer, cadillac, tower, ladder barrel, spine corrector, and props to a wide range of clients
- Provides and tailors professional Pilates classes, ensuring that all safety guidelines are fully followed
- Educates clients on how to find healing through movement, has developed and maintained an enjoyable learning environment
- Has developed and maintained client base
- Mentors Apprentice and Junior teacher as a Senior teacher
pilates instructor , total body instructor, postural gymnastic
- Organize and oversee events such as organized runs or walks.
- I organize outdoor pilates events in a park.
- organize gym events to promote and publish the gym and my courses
- I organize an event during a dance performance by creating pilates choreographies
- Being on time for the corporate classes
- Being available to help out if someone gets sick.
- Being on time for the all classes.
- Teaching clients the basic training of Pilates.
- Plan routines and choose different movements depending on participants’ capabilities and limitations.
- Teach proper breathing techniques used while practicing Pilates.
- Evaluate individuals’ abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable Pilates exercises to meet any special requirements.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations for the use of Pilates and related class equipment.
- Volunteer to facilitate community based fitness events.