- Provide inpatient or outpatient medical management of neuromuscular disorders, musculoskeletal trauma, acute and chronic pain, deformity or amputation or other disabling conditions.
- Prescribe orthotic and prosthetic applications and adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs, bracing, and communication devices, to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
- Conduct physical tests such as functional capacity evaluations to determine injured workers’ capabilities to perform the physical demands of their jobs.
- Instruct interns and residents in the diagnosis and treatment of temporary or permanent physically disabling conditions.
- Prescribe therapy services, such as electrotherapy, ultrasonography, heat or cold therapy, short-wave diathermy, and infrared or ultraviolet radiation, to enhance rehabilitation
- Diagnose or treat performance-related conditions such as sports injuries or repetitive motion injuries
- Document examination results, treatment plans, and patients’ outcomes
- Liaising with GPs, doctors, nurses, consultants and other healthcare professionals regarding wide range of medical issues
- * Led in physical exercises to the children
- * Offered massage to the children
- * Assisted in feeding the children
- * Playing games with the children
- * Provide any other duties as required by the children
- Club Physiotherapist and Head of Medical Team
- Worked with coaching staff and Sports Trainers to manage and treat players injuries to return them to match play as soon as possible.
- Educated Sports Trainers in taping techniques and First Aid.
- Analysed players bowling and batting techniques to assess for incorrect biomechanics that may predispose to injury.
- Worked with coaching staff to address any technique problems with the aim to prevent injuries developing.
physiotherapist/ massage therapist
- Provided healing massages and specialist therapies such as Deep Tissue massage,Sports Massage, Myofascial Release Technique,Relaxation Massage also exercise therapy to improve movement and function.
- Taught chronic pain management techniques to assist patients in managing pain, including exercise, stretching and manual therapy techniques.
- Organized physical exercise sessions for patients.
- Stimulated energy flow along medians to channel body’s own healing responses.
- Helped clients set and achieve health and wellness goals.
- Maintained clients’ treatment records and designed long-term care programs for return customers.
- Tracked and evaluated patient progress with respect to treatment goals.