- Reviewed curriculum and devised alternate approaches to presenting lessons to increase student understanding.
- Supported student teachers by mentoring on classroom management, lesson planning and activity organization.
- Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
- Took part in the marketing and admission campaign by going to different schools.
- Prepared Secondary 4 Physics(National Syllabus) lessons thoroughly and taught class as designated
- Encouraged critical-thinking to understand reasoning behind physics formulas
- Provided innovative methods of solving physics problems using technology
- Utilized curriculum and departmental guidelines to evaluate and assign grades to student work, including examinations and practical labs
- Tested students on knowledge of physics and retention of class lessons
- Demonstrated positive and effective classroom management skills
- Encouraged students interest in Science,Technology,Engineering and Mathematics(STEM)
- Class 8th to 12th physics .
- Class teacher responsibility .
- Vocational training programs arrangement .
- Physics lab responsibly.
- EXTRA QUALITIES
physics teacher (part-time)
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects, such as physics, mathematics, or English
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health..
- Assisted in the co-curricular activities of the school such as Patriotic Run,Merdeka Carnival,Performance and Awards and Interclass Games 2019
- Contributed to development of a newly launched Makerspace Sri KDU Club and organized a Bridge Construction Challenge 2019 competition for the students
- Physics teacher for std. IX, X, XI, XII, B.Sc and B.Tech in New Delhi since past 15 years for school as well as competition level.
- Experienced in providing coaching for IIT, NEET, AIEEE,
- Best in class tutoring in physics fundamentals and competition modules.
- Develop manuals, texts, workbooks, or related materials for use in conjunction with production materials or for training.