- Archived photographs on computers and servers.
- Facilitated weekly studio appointments.
- Planned and prepared for all on-location and studio shoots.
- Accepted and completed in-person and online orders for photographs and photo merchandise.
- Cleaned and prepared photography studios for commercial shoots
- setup and prepared camera equipment and computers
- transferring raw photos to backup hard drives
- assisting the main photographer during photoshoots
- adjusting props,sets,models poses and clothes
- Carry Heavy equipment.
- Move props.
- Adjust lighting.
- Assist photographer with what they may need.
- Assisted in taking pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either indoor or outdoor location.
- Aided in adjusting apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, and subject motion.
- Familiar with the use of traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software according to directions by employer’s requests.
- Created business relationships within the retail community for advertisement purposes.
- Followed instructions in regards to posing, positioning and movement.
- Adapt to the workplace whether working or presenting.