- Used digital cameras to take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, on location.
- Scanned photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Manipulated and enhanced scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Developed and printed exposed film to sell in photo books
photo specialist, beauty advisor
- Informed customers on specific beauty products that would fit their individual needs and fit into a specific price budget.
- Inform customers on how to use their current beauty products or on how to use products they were considering purchasing
- Assisted customers with specific photo projects that they needed help creating
- Created photo orders such as canvases, magnets, print books, wood panels, and other orders
- Collaborate with other employees to make sure the store ran efficiently and all customer needs were met
- Consult with managers or other personnel to resolve problems in areas such as equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Assisted customers in the photo department by processing orders and pitching ideas to up-sell products and promotions.
- Provide comprehensive customer service by greeting customers and offering assistance with products or services.
- Operated cash register by collecting cash and distributing change; processing voids, returns, exchanges, and rain checks.
- Manage inventory stock and merchandising.
- Constructing seasonal / promotional displays and complete sectioned aisle resets and revisions to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Attend training sessions or corporate planning meetings to obtain new ideas for improvement.
- Staying in compliance with federal, state, and local laws with regulated products such as alcohol and tobacco.
- Operate and maintain the photo department at Walgreens Co. Task and responsibility is to ensure all photo order, both in store as well as Online are received and process in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer receiving photo at the promised time with quality assure photos. Ensure customer are satisfy with customer service received.
- Fix and maintain high tech machinery.
- Day to day task includes handling and managing cash, stocking inventories for photo department as well as store, review complaint and provide customer assistant.
- Processing film and digital picture orders.
- Cash handling at the register.
- Helping customers at the self service kiosks.
- Stocking merchandise and photo supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness of the photo lab.