- Mentored new team members on registers, meeting customer needs, maximising group performance and maintaining high satisfaction with customers.
- Greeted customers and responded to questions in a friendly and knowledgeable way.
- Received incoming supplies and stocked in correct locations.
- Answered telephones and provided information about order status, store hours and pharmacy procedures.
- Communicated instructions to patients or caregivers.
- Cleaned equipment and work areas to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Counted cash in register drawer at the beginning and end of the shift, as well as closing up the shop.
- Ensure to acknowledge customers with make eye contact, smile and provide assistance.
- Log sales on cash register, process payments as well as bag prescriptions.
- Ensure prescriptions given to patient are correct with respect to patient using name along with address to confirm.
- Handle complete money properly and record all transactions accurately.
- Maintain and manage over-counter drug products, order and stock adequate inventory.
- Execute rules and regulations related to operational, administrative and professional written procedures and policies of pharmacy services.
- Assisting customers and patients with focus on exceptional customer care.
- Utilizing problem solving skills to maintain the everyday running of a large retail store.
- Exceptional experience with difficult patients and handling situations to everyone’s advantage.
- Keep areas neat while working and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information regarding services provided by the pharmacy such as vaccinations, health screenings, and counseling.
- Maintaining a friendly banter with regular customers and patients to encourage loyalty and repeat visits.