Pharmacist Resume Examples
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Pharmacy.
- Providing a professional sympathetic and supportive service to patients and identifying the right healthcare solution to meet their needs.
- Accurately dispensing drugs to patients according to the doctor’s prescription.
- Measuring, packaging, labeling and recording medications issued to patients.
- Instructing patients on how to use medications, possible side effects and storage.
- Contacting and working closely with other healthcare professionals.
- Answering questions from patients and staff about medicines. Ensuring the accuracy of all prescriptions, products and services supplied.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.· Dispensed medications according to written prescriptions with 100% accuracy and 29% more efficiency than other senior level pharmacists
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Managing and resolving complaints.
- Talking to regular patients to see how their treatment is going.
- recruiting, training and managing staff
- processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- ordering and selling medicines
- keeping statistical and financial records
- marketing services
- providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer inquiries.
- Responsible for dispensing and counselling
- Documentation of mandatory files like inventory,gap checks and Senior citizen Discounts
- Supervision of store as one of the highest store officer
- Ensuring all documents and the Pharmacy complies with the FDA requirements
- Stock balancing for medicine inventory
- Possess strong communication skills and consistently providing exceptional service.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug regimen, drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Ability to provide counselling on medicatons( eg. warfarin) and devices (eg. inhalers,insulin pens)
- Knowledge of handling psychotropic and dangerous drug distribution and disposal.
- Able to provide informations to the health care professionals on effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens, providing advice on drug applications or characteristics.
- Increased overall productivity by implementing processes that improved workflow and reduced errors.
- Compounding & dispensing for indoor & outdoor patient department. 4.
- Filling & labeling of medical containers.
- Checking of the quality of the sources of purchase of all medicine, chemicals antibiotics, biological products & other pharmaceutical preparation.
- Maintain of proper of all records.
- Keeping controls over requisition & dispensing of all medicine.
- Drugs dispensing and deliver in Out Patient Department (OPD)
- Drug dispensing and deliver in Unit Dose (UD) drug store
- Provide Drug information and patient education
- Answer queries from other healthcare professionals
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed medications, and to evaluate their suitability.
- Fill and label the medications according to prescriptions.
- Countercheck the medications with correct labels, drug’s name, patient’s name, dosage and frequency in accordance to prescription.
- Dispense packed medications to patient and counsel regarding indication, possible drug interactions, potential side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Compound medications as prescribed by physicians, by calculating, measuring, and mixing ingredients, before dispensing to patient.
- Provide counselling to patients who are new user of insulin, inhalers, warfarin, NOAC, and to patients who require counselling reassessment.
- Maintain records of patient medication profiles and inventories as well as control records for registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Person in charge of the outlet
- Dispensing and patient education
- Health monitoring
- Inventory and expiry checking
- Simple account to make sure cash are tally
- Online business through Lazada and Shopee
- Advise patients on potential drug interactions and side effects, proper dosing timing and medication storage and appropriate use of over the counter and prescription medications.
- Monitor medication inventory levels and keep detailed documentation in company software and order supplies according to expected pharmacy needs.
- Receive and verify incoming drug inventories and report discrepancies.
- Dispense medications after reviewing and interpreting prescriptions from healthcare providers and monitor dispensation of controlled substances.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.