- Provided customer service in the form of explanation of services.
- Advised customers on the best way to care for their pets.
- Performed combing, clipping and shaping animal coats.
- Groomed, bathed, rinsed, brushed and dried dogs.
- Trimmed nails, cleaned ears and brushed teeth for animals Inspected for parasites or other skin problems.
- Handled a variety of animals safely.
- Cleaned and maintained the grooming room and equipment.
- Bathe, blow dry, and groom animals.
- Advise pet owners on animal nutrition and foods.
- Sell products and services based on specific needs.
- Train assistants.
- Increased client base by 50% within one year.
- Perform sales calls and schedule appointments
- Cross sell upgrades to grooming packages
- Properly balance cash drawer to ensure customers are always charged correctly.
- Dog grooming
- Greet pet owners to discuss service preferences.
- Bathe, blow dry and groom animals.
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior, notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, accepting payments from clients, communicating with clients prior to services.
- Preformed basic pet grooming needs, along with more advance work such as styling pets to their owners request.
- Knowing how to properly handle pets for safety reasons.
- Communicated with customers to recieve grooming requests.
- Offered knowledge to customers about constant maintenance for their pets, ranging from brushing regularly, to informing about medical issues that may cause concern.
- Maintained kennels and grooming area clean at all times.
- Constantly learning to identify different breeds.