- Oversees that all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
- Manages recruitment, payroll, employee relations, training, performance reviews, compensation and benefits
- Generates performance reviews for permanent and temporary employees, reviews comments
- Manage employee records
- Applicant Screening
- Weekly Payroll Processing
- Scheduling 130+ Employees
- Maintain and Administer Employee Benefit Information
- Address employee relations issues, such as complaints filed by Association member against his/her superior or performance evaluation concerns.
- Processed payroll, scheduled employees, delegated daily assignments.
- Implemented promotional campaigns, tracked inventories, analyzed and reported sales data, and coordinated merchandise shipments.
- Maintained accuracy in Data Program Smart System and analyzed and reduced shrink for store.