- Managed group of students ranging from Standard 2 to Form 4, specializing in Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Created special handouts, study guides and assessments to evaluate and boost students’ knowledge.
- Prepared lesson plans to meet goals identified in students school syllabus.
- Mentored Form 6 students for Biology and Organic Chemistry and conducted personal tuitions for Pre-Med students for Organic Chemistry.
- Tutored four 8th grade students on the entire course materials.
- Provided daily sessions.
- Provided early intervention assistance to struggling students to boost understanding and performance.
- Assisted children with daily homework tasks by uncovering and removing obstacles to success.
- Spearheaded group tutoring sessions to help students struggling in similar areas.
- Teach and review various subjects, including English, Math, Science, and Traditional Mandarin
- Arrive on time, everyday for a 2-hour tutorial session
- Assist with homework and school projects
- Monitor progress in each subject
- Observe and adjust study session according to students progress and development
- Prepared lesson plans, materials.
- Used computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Observed students to determine abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Adapted teaching methods to meet students needs, abilities, and interests.
- Met with parents to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.