personal banker( working for hdfc bank)
- Establish and maintain relationships with HDFC Bank Classic on Phone customers or provide assistance to customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about services provided by bank and products like loan, insurance, account, demat, credit card etc and generate leads accordingly and forward them to concerned department.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Cross-sales of new or additional services or products.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Meeting daily and monthly sales targets given to me.
- Greet customers entering establishment.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Balance currency and coin in cash drawers at end of shifts.
- ATM Teller, balance ATM once a week, add cash when needed to ATM.Order cash supply once a week.
- Sell customers products that best fit their financial needs.Input loan applications, open new accounts.
- Lead teller, make sure all employees have enough cash in vaults, assure every employee gets their lunch, and assure Tellers that they are audit ready.
- Assist manager when she is away.
- To serve and manage High net worth Clients of the bank by providing them best services and advices
- To manage portfoilo of the Clients by advising them correct and profitable investment avenues
- Sell various types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including life,medical and home insurance.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Managing a classic banking portfolio having a net worth of 6.48Cr.
- Cross-selling of assets and liabilities products to HNW customers and improving customer’s banking experience.
- Achieving sales target for branch income generation and increasing the productivity of the branch.
- Providing financial assistance and guidance to customer for investment.
- Keeping a record of the product holding of the customers in the portfolio to analyse their future needs based on their present financial status.
- Open all type of account
- Sales of bank product
- Handling to the telephone calls and responding to queries.
- Maintain procedures for compliance, identify cross-sell opportunities, and resolve issues at branch level with resolution team.