- Provided comprehensive case management services, including creating treatment plans and connecting clients and families to appropriate resources
- Developed goal-oriented psycho-educational and activity therapy groups to improve clients’ level of functioning
- Recorded client information on special flow sheets, accurately indicating suicidal precautions, sleep flow and restraints
- Assessed patient behavior, moods and other responses to determine correct diagnosis and devise treatment plans
- Led educational seminars and lectures at local community mental health centers to expand awareness of mental health symptoms and issues
- Monitored client census by using daily Movement Report and recording admissions, discharges, doctor appointments and site visit data
- Write speeches that are easy to understand, but also argumentative.
- Determine fair sentences for individuals based on court documents.
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of police reports, and witness testimony.
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social and educational history.
- Reported directly to the Clinical Manager.
- Maintained a large caseload of pregnant and breastfeeding girls and women through the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program.Kept organized records of each client contacted via the clinic’s computer software system.
- Prepared weekly written and oral reports to present to weekly treatment meetings with clinical staff.
- Manage large amounts of phone calls and emails.
- Consult with supervisor concerning solutions or consequences for students.
- Assist and advice students with personal and/or school problems.
- Keep records or prepare reports for counselors concerning visits with students.
- Office work such as filing, delivering papers and helping front desk worker.
- Counselled individuals and groups to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Advised students on how they could be helped by counseling.
- Organised various seminars and talks regarding mental heath with leading experts in college.
- Provided coping strategies and tips for overcoming hard times with students.