- Assist in encouraging and promoting for physical activities inside and outside schools through proposing activities and promotional materials that support the curriculum.
- Assist schools’ PE teachers in developing yearly, unit and lessons plans for the Health and Physical Education Curriculum.
- Coordinate the review/assessment of Health and Physical Education curriculum to ensure that course is meeting intended objectives and K-12 policy requirements.
- Develop and maintain research database that may be utilized to develop and review Health and Physical Education curriculum.
- Develop modern, effective and efficient procedures for accurate documentation and student records, ideally in electronic format, and considering all national guidelines, rules and obligations.
pe teacher, extra-curricular activities manager & sports coach
- A highly enthusiastic Teacher and Coach
- Dedicated and committed to students successful learning and players development
- Classroom & Group Management skills
- Highly respect work ethics
- Leadership and guidance in mentoring students & players to become good and responsible citizens
- Ability to inspire, comfort, motivate and build self-esteem
- Respectful and cheerful towards the work environment, students, players, parents, colleagues, administration, and community
- Sports tournaments & youth events creative Management
- Extra-curricular Activities Administrator
- Led Sports trips and tournaments (Tunisia, Portugal, Morroco, Spain)
- Coordinated community sports events