- Provide care for an Autistic boy and his ODD twin brother.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of self and others
- Helped children in personal habits, such as eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Help children with homework and read and played with children
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Prepared meals and refreshments to children.
- Assisting the elderly resident’s with their ADL’s
- Administrating medication’s
- Training new staff
- Answering phone calls
- Filing docouments
- Wound care
- Prepare or examine food trays for conformance to prescribed diet.
- Wash and dress bodies of deceased persons.
- Collect medical histories and general health and life style information from patients.
- Comfort and reassurance for the elderly resident’s
- Counsel or aid a student that attends the school.
- Engage students in activities such as classwork,reading,playing games and talking to other children.
- Complete time sheets keep progress notes,and also document each day i worked and the tasks i performed
- Calm my student down when he would feel like he was upset or uncomfortable
- Assist the student with communication with peers and also adults around the school
- Report any unsafe behaviors or inappropriate talking to school staff
- Build a relationship with the student
pca (patient care associate)
- Record patients’ vital signs as well as height and weight.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions. Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Collect blood, urine, and sputum samples from patients for laboratory tests.
- Help transport patients from beds, baths, wheelchairs, and with dressing and grooming.
- Operate electrocardiogram (EKG) upon nurse’s request.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized equipment, and government regulations.
- Communicate with medical staff and department heads by attending monthly staff meetings.