- Complete computer documentation to track and monitor data to improve healthcare services for patients.
- Assist Case Management with placement to lower level of care facilities for continued care of patients.
- Take part in dropping readmission numbers by 15% in 6 months.
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors’ offices or clinics
- day to day running clinic
- Diary management for doctor
- Answering phone calls for clinic and doctor appointments and all other patient enquires
- Booking appointments
- maintaining patient files and creating new files for new patients
- Processing Patient data in system
- maintaining a clean and welcoming reception desk
- Specialize in processing durable medical equipment paperwork for children with complex medical conditions.
- Work closely with specialty nurses to make sure our medically complexed children with lifelong challenges get the proper medical care and equipment at home.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate medical care and services for patients.
- Schedule patient appointments, maintain records, answers the phone or perform other clerical duties.
- Collaborate with DME companies to order patient supplies such as: Trach supplies, suction catheters, enteral supplies including Gastrostomy tubes, feeding pumps, formula, diapers and pull ups for children with lifelong illnesses.
- General day to day Admin duties
- booking radiation appointment
- organising patient transport to appointments
- receiving and receipting money for accounts