- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded. Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
parts driver/ warehouse assistant
- I delivered customer parts orders to customers throughout Central Pa
- Assisted in warehouse when needed, Maintained and stocked inventory
- Check in parts order.
- Clean out warranty shelf.
parts driver/ customer service
- delivered or loaded.s of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Read maps and fllow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules..
- Deliver automotive parts.
- Receiving daily shipments and managing inventory using commercial software
- Submitting important forms to management in order reflect accurate inventory and purchases
- Operation of heavy machinery
- On occasion pick orders from warehouse for delivery.
- Inventory Management and daily deliveries around Broward County. Delivery of Parts in Company Vehicle, with accurate picking and payment collection.
- Delivered car parts Auto shops
- Input customer information to create invoice
- Assisted customers with any question