- Assist teacher in an inclusionary environment.
- Customize learning materials to address individual student needs,
- Provide one-on-one instruction covering all subject matter.
- Assist teacher with classroom management.
- Facilitate small group instruction in a classroom and resource room environment,
- Provide instruction to a group of four students covering direct instruction program and exceeded expectations.
- Meet with parents or guardians to discuss their children’s progress.
- One – on – one Instruction of special needs students in academic subjects, using a variety of techniques, such as phonetics, multisensory learning, or repetition to reinforce learning and meet students’ varying needs
- Perform administrative duties, such as assisting in school hall, playground or cafeteria monitoring.
- Provided individual support as a one to one to a student with a learning disability
- Assists teacher with conducting lessons, managing the classroom and developing materials
- Track student progress during the school year and create reports to let parents understand what their children are learning
- Empower students through programs designed to enhance their academic and social achievements
- Work with computers and specialized AV equipment to make these resources available to the teacher during lessons
- Act as a nurturing and encouraging influence for students during lessons
- Monitor the classroom and minimize distractions and disruptions
- Tutor Students who are designated with an IEP
- Implement individual educational plans (IEPs) designed to promote students’ educational, physical, or social development.
- Provide support, accommodations and modifications in order for students to access general education curriculum
- Observe, evaluate and collect data on students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Provide support for use of assistive technology and equipment, for communicating and accessing facilities, such as restrooms.
- Created advertisements and arrangements for the sandwich boards located outside office
- Called 25 part-time employers in community to reconnect with them to post jobs and hire students
- Assisted students with the application process and career matches
- Supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.