- Collect cord blood, tissue, or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians, family members.
- Attend training classes to maintain certification licensure, stay current on new developments in the field, or maintain existing knowledge.
- Provided directions and leadership to calls that require Advance life support.
- Inventory the supplies and equipment of the assigned emergency response vehicles.
- Use communication radio.
- Drive safely to the addresses indicated by the central.
- Take vital signs Administer the medications to the patient that the doctor requests.
- Caring for wounds
- Paramedic with over 4 years of successful experience in helping patients and bringing them to the nearest hospital .
- Adaptable Paramedic with critical thinking abilities. Proven leadership illustrated over 4 years of excellent emergency medical performance. Dedicated to fast-paced and compassionate care.
- Organized Paramedic bringing a proven history of providing excellent patient care through expert medical knowledge and strong patient rapport. Thorough and knowledgeable with a focus on creating a safe and trusting care environment.
- Perform emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as airway management, or heart monitoring, during transport.
paramedic (practical, 3 week)
- Do volunteering work such as medical standby.
- Practical at Hospitat Tuaran as a Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia member.
- Learn how to prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Learn how to interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Learn how to clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
paramedic/field training officer
- Respond to a variety of calls in a high volume metropolitan area.
- Maintain strong working relationships with firefighters, police officers, and hospital staff in the surrounding area.
- Train new and existing employees to become more proficient paramedics.
- Collaborate with education services to continually improve the training program, including implementing new technology