- Applied exterior caulking to window joints and seams.
- Taped around windows and fixtures prior to painting walls.
- Painted indoor areas such as hallways, bathrooms, and offices.
- Cleaned the exterior of buildings using a motorized power washer.
- Prepared trim, walls, and ceilings by cleaning, smoothing, and priming.
- Climbed scaffolding, ladders, and planks to reach work area surfaces.
- Painted work surfaces using brushes, rollers, and sprayers.
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order.
- Safely disposing of chemical waste.
- Ensuring that high safety standards are met.
- Utilizing different painting techniques based on the nature of the surface.
- Utilizing special safety equipment such as painting goggles.
- Using viscosity cups and thickness gauges to measure the amount of paint to be used and the texture of the paint.
- Assist others in completing tasks in a timely manner
- Collect necessary permits required to begin work
- Certified Firewatch
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Ensuring proper ventilation after paint is applied.