- Obtained signatures on consents, implemented physician orders and provided care for patients.
- Evaluated patients condition, provided patient safety, comfort, and privacy at all time.
- Assisted physicians with various tasks, conscious sedation.
- Assessed and evaluated patient condition pre and post operatively.
- Monitored and communicated to physician and anesthesia personnel any changes in patient status.
- Provided assessment of physical, mental, pain and psychosocial health status of the infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient populations
pacu rn/ relief charge rn
- Monitored and assessed post-op inpatients, outpatients, and ICU patients.
- Monitored invasive lines, telemetry monitoring, and ensured patients were hemodynamically stable.
- Implemented interventions as needed within the guidelines of Northside Hospital.
- Assessed needs for interdisciplinary referrals.
- Communicated with other professionals, staff, patients, and families effectively. Patient and family education.
- Functioned as relief charge by facilitating the flow of OR patients into the PACU.
- Composed department schedule to ensure adequate coverage.
- Preceptor to new staff.
- Resolved patient and medical staff complaints.
- Collaborated with the management team to ensure patient safety and departmental goals were achieved.