- Sort materials, such as bottles, packages, and containers.
- Sort materials, such as glass, pallets, paper or plastics, into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Bottling and packaging beer
- Clean up shop at the end of production day
- work with unpackaged and packaged food products in a structured work environment in a manufacturing/industrial setting
- performing minor line equipment set ups moving product trays, conducting product inspections,
- inspecting product quality and removing defects
- placing product onto a moving track for wrapping
- loading and unloading trays, racks, and shelves
- lift heavy objects
- record product data using computer
- Monitoring medicine production line and team of production line technician.
- Troubleshoot technical problems in production line robots.
- Coordinate with robots’ vendor to troubleshoot issues in production line robots.
- Attend daily meeting with management team and give update on issues and progress.
- Accountable for smooth production run and responsible for on time delivery.
- Worked on tools like SAP and Systech for monitoring and maintaining inventory information.
- Work on a high speed assembly line.
- Diagnose and solve issues with faulty machinery.
- Perform audits to ensure every order is correct.